Clear your energy and release what no longer serves you as you allow the water, herbs and salts to cleanse you body and soul.
Every jar of bath soak comes with a reusable muslin bag so that you can make a bath tea if you're not a fan of flowers and herbs in your tub or drain.
This soak comes in a 12 glass jar with tin lid. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Dead sea salt, Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), white clay, organic white sage, organic white sage powder, organic sage, tapioca starch, essential oil blend.
*NOTE: the white sage in this soak is sustainably grown and harvested.
Earthy, herbaceous and bright. Grounding and uplifting
- EPSOM SALT (MAGNESIUM SULFATE): Not really a salt, epsom salt is actually magnesium sulfate and has been used for hundreds of years as a pain reliever and detoxifier.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Mineral rich dead sea salt hydrates and soothes the skin, and aids in circulation.
- FRANKINCENSE: Earthy and citrusy. Aids in soothing the mind, focus and promoting peace. Used for centuries in ceremony and ritual.
- MUGWORT: Mugwort is a plant traditionally used for energy clearing, sacred ritual, dreamwork and meditation.
- WHITE SAGE: Herbaceous. Traditionally used for purification, ceremony and ritual cleansing, our white sage is sustainably cultivated and harvested.
Sprinkle desired amount in bath water and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Every jar of Wild Rabbit Soaks comes with a reusable muslin bag that you can use to make a "bath tea" rather than sprinkling the salts directly into the tub.
If you prefer not to have loose herbs in your tub, scoop desired amount into the muslin bag and hang on the faucet as hot water fills the tub. Once the tub is full, let the bag soak in the water and/or use it to scrub your skin. When finished, discard leftover herbs. The bag is reusable: wash and dry prior to next use.
Wild Rabbit Apothecary products are made by hand in small batches using organic ingredients. Our bath soaks are all natural, vegan and cruelty free. We use only high quality clean ingredients - never chemicals or synthetic fragrance.
Our products are gentle and not too heavily scented. However, always spot test skin products before using. Natural and organic does not mean that you will not react to an ingredient. You know your body and your skin so please take care.
May make bathtub/shower floor slippery.
Not intended for use with children.
Not intended for use in pregnancy.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Use within 6 months of purchase for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.