Gently refine, brighten and give your skin an antioxidant boost with this blend of white clay, hibiscus, rose petals and rose hips. The addition of mineral rich and iridescent pearl powder, made of real ground pearls, makes this a decadent treat that both soothes and boosts radiance.
Ideal for skin that needs a radiance boost; gracefully aging, tired, stressed, dull, hyperpigmentation or fine lines.
Browse our entire line of clay masks: BRIGHT, PURE, CALM and GREEN GODDESS to find the mask that is right for you.
White kaolin clay, organic pink rose powder, organic hibiscus powder, organic rosehip powder, French pink clay, pearl powder.
This mask comes in a 2 glass jar with tin lid. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Net Weight 1 oz
All Wild Rabbit masks come with an instruction card with tips & tricks for masking.
- HIBISCUS: Source of AHAs to gently exfoliate the skin and speed up cell turnover. Antioxidant rich and collagen boosting. Often referred to as "nature's botox."
- ROSEHIP: Vitamin C powerhouse and full of protective and skin boosting antioxidants. Unique ability to combat UV damage and treat pigmentation.
- ROSE: Energetically, rose is associated with heart opening, love and feminine energy. Rose petals are also powerful skin allies: hydrating, nourishing, antioxidant and soothing. The scent of rose is known to elicit feelings of care, comfort and deep love.
- FRENCH PINK CLAY: Delicate and rosy hued, this clay is extra gentle and suitable for everyone, but especially for those with sensitive or reactive skin.
- WHITE KAOLIN CLAY: Gentle and fine powdered, this clay is ideal for all skin types but especially for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- PEARL: A traditional skincare ingredient and supplement in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Supports the body's natural collagen process with antioxidants, boosting natural radiance. Full of skin loving minerals like zinc, iron and selenium.
Start with clean skin. Mix equal parts mask powder and liquid until a smooth paste forms (about 1 -2 tsp should be enough for the face) Apply to skin, avoiding the eye area. Let sit until mask begins to dry and then remove with warm water. Suggestions and tips for alternatives to water to mix with include:
- Fresh Faced herbal infusion water
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
More tips & tricks can be found on the Masking Instruction Guide included with your mask.
Always patch test prior to use.
Not intended for use with children.
Not intended for use in pregnancy.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Use within 12 months of purchase for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.