Blue Moon is a magical soak that contains blue butterfly pea flower - a stunning botanical that will turn your bathwater blue. Accompanied by blue cornflower and lemon balm, this soak is pure magic - uplifting and grounding at the same time.
The scent is yuzu, cedar wood, chamomile. It smells like a sweet, creamy lemonade. Yum!
This soak comes in a 12 glass jar with tin lid. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Net wt. 10 oz
Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), dead sea salt, organic blue butterfly pea flower, organic blue cornflower, organic blue butterfly pea flower powder, organic lemon balm, tapioca starch, essential oil blend.
Citrus and cream
- EPSOM SALT: Not really a salt, epsom salt is actually magnesium sulfate and has been used for hundreds of years as a pain reliever and detoxifier.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Mineral rich dead sea salt hydrates and soothes the skin, and aids in circulation.
- BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER: This flower is not only stunning in color, but also high in antioxidants, flavonoids and vitamins that feed and protect the skin. Herbally, it is also a traditional ingredient for improving overall cognitive function and brainpower, while simultaneously calming the nervous system.
- LEMON BALM: Like sunshine in a plant. Lemon balm is part of the mint family and its lemony scent is uplifting and joyful. It promotes calm, eases stress and anxiety and raises the spirit.
- YUZU: Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit that smells light, tart and refreshing. A beautiful fruit and scent for uplifting the spirit, calming the psyche and bringing the energy of warm sunshine.
Note: This soak will turn your bath water blue. Blue butterfly pea flower does not stain. If blue color remains, simply wash with water and rinse away.
Sprinkle desired amount in bath water and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Every jar of Wild Rabbit Soaks comes with a reusable muslin bag that you can use to make a "bath tea" rather than sprinkling the salts directly into the tub.
If you prefer not to have loose herbs in your tub, scoop desired amount into the muslin bag and hang on the faucet as hot water fills the tub. Once the tub is full, let the bag soak in the water and/or use it to scrub your skin. When finished, discard leftover herbs. The bag is reusable: wash and dry prior to next use.
Wild Rabbit Apothecary products are made by hand in small batches using organic ingredients. Our bath soaks are all natural, vegan and cruelty free. We use only high quality clean ingredients - never chemicals or synthetic fragrance.
Our products are gentle and not too heavily scented. However, always spot test skin products before using. Natural and organic does not mean that you will not react to an ingredient. You know your body and your skin so please take care.
May make bathtub/shower floor slippery.
Not intended for use with children.
Not intended for use in pregnancy.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Use within 6 months of purchase for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.