It's time for a glow up.
Face Glow is a moisturizing, quick absorbing face oil that’s appropriate for all skin types. What makes it special? There are NO essential oils in this formula.
Even though we might miss their yummy scents, essential oils ARE fragrances after all and can be irritating to the skin on the face. Even if you’re not particularly sensitive, prolonged use of EOs can cause irritation, redness, dryness and even breakouts.
We had trouble finding a face oil that was blended without EOs, so we made our own.
Face Glow is a blend of gentle and effective oils including: jojoba, squalane, camellia, rosehip, pomegranate seed and passionfruit seed. This oils are packed full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that are food for the skin. To supercharge it even more, we infused our jojoba oil with elderflower (antioxidant rich), calendula (antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory) and rose (soothing, smoothing and slightly astringent for a tightening effect).
This face oil comes in a 1 oz amber glass bottle with dropper bottle top. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Organic jojoba oil, organic rosehip oil, organic squalane oil, organic camellia oil, organic pomegranate seed oil, organic passionfruit seed oil, organic elderflower, organic rose, organic calendula, vitamin e.
None - natural oil scent.
- JOJOBA OIL: Appropriate for nearly all skin types, Jojoba oil closely matches the properties of skin's own sebum, meaning its moisturizing power can deeply penetrate without irritation, clogging pores or creating oil imbalances in the skin. Our favorite all purpose skin loving oil.
- ROSEHIP OIL: This oil is prized for its ability to help skin cells turn over and regenerate. It is full of vitamin C, vitamin A, B vitamins and healing fatty acids that work together to brighten and soften skin. Rosehip is also known for helping skin to age more gracefully.
- POMEGRANATE SEED OIL: The seeds of super fruit pomegranate make for a wonderfully potent and restorative skin oil. Antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, this oil protects skin from the elements while simultaneously soothing it from the inside out. High levels of vitamins, specifically vitamin C, also provide brightening benefits. Another wonderful oil for gracefully aging skin.
-SQUALANE OIL: Our squalane is 100% vegetable derived. Squalane oil is prized for its quick-absorption rate and its ability to penetrate deep into pores to heal skin at the cellular level. Squalane also helps to care for the skin barrier, calm inflammation and irritation and provide overall softening.
- CAMELLIA OIL: A centuries old favorite oil in Japan, the lightweight texture of camellia oil makes it ideal for moisture that sinks in quickly, also due to the fact that its molecular makeup is close to that of the skin's own sebum. Ideal for face, body and hair, this oil is considered a "dry oil," due to it's non-greasy feel.
- PASSION FRUIT SEED OIL: Also known as Maracuja, this oil is a wonderful emollient for body, face and hair that is also packed with vitamin C. Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant, this tropical oil softens and balances the skin's moisture and helps to lock in hydration, while being light in texture and perfect for oily, inflamed or acne prone skin. The citrusy smell is lovely.
- ROSE : Energetically, rose is associated with heart opening, love and feminine energy. Rose petals are also powerful skin allies: hydrating, nourishing, antioxidant and soothing. Roses are astringent, meaning they bring a gentle tightening effect when applied to the skin.
- ELDERFLOWER: The beautiful white flowers of the elderberry shrub are potent skin allies. Elderflower is full of antioxidants that combat UV and free radical damage. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, helping skin to stay clear, radiant and glowing. Full of vitamins A, B, C and E, elderflower is one of our favorites for facial care.
- CALENDULA: Commonly known as the Pot Marigold. This flower is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial - simultaneously potent and gentle. It is ideal for soothing any irritation, hydrating, plumping, and healing skin.
Squeeze 1/2 - 1 full dropper full of oil to clean palms and gently warm with hands. Press and pat lightly into skin all over the face and neck. If you use cream or lotion moisturizer, apply the oil on top for extra moisture. If using in the daytime, apply SPF on top once the oil sinks in.
PLEASE NOTE: Not intended for use with children. Not intended for use in pregnancy. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use. For best results, use within 6 months of purchase.