Purify and deep clean your skin with this invigorating blend of French green clay, bentonite clay, rosemary and lavender.
Ideal for skin that needs a detox or deep clean; oily skin, acne-prone, clogged pores.
Browse our entire line of clay masks: BRIGHT, PURE, CALM and GREEN GODDESS to find the mask that is right for you.
Bentonite clay, French green clay, organic lavender, organic rosemary, pearl powder.
This mask comes in a 2 glass jar with tin lid. We make every effort to produce in eco friendly packaging that will not harm you or the earth.
Net Weight 1 oz
All Wild Rabbit masks come with an instruction card with tips & tricks for masking.
- BENTONITE CLAY: This powerful clay is best suited for those who oily or congested skin or for those looking to detox via the skin. Made up of powerful volcanic ash, this clay works like a sponge to absorb oil, sebum, toxins and debris from the skin.
- FRENCH GREEN CLAY: Known for its absorbent properties, this clay is best for those with more oily skin due its ability to pull out toxins and gently exfoliate skin cells.
- ROSEMARY: Wonderfully medicinal and soothing, rosemary acts as a gentle astringent to tonify and balance the skin. Antibacterial properties make it effective with acne and skin tightening and circulation boosting properties increase blood flow helping to naturally promote glowing skin.
- LAVENDER: Calming, relaxing and wonderful for promoting sleep or easing headaches, lavender is also a wonderful for the skin. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, this magical herb can calm the skin the same way it calms the mind.
- PEARL: A traditional skincare ingredient and supplement in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Supports the body's natural collagen process with antioxidants, boosting natural radiance. Full of skin loving minerals like zinc, iron and selenium.
Start with clean skin. Mix equal parts mask powder and liquid until a smooth paste forms (about 1 -2 tsp should be enough for the face) Apply to skin, avoiding the eye area. Let sit until mask begins to dry and then remove with warm water. Suggestions and tips for alternatives to water to mix with include:
- Fresh Faced herbal infusion water
- Aloe Vera
- Apple Cider Vinegar
More tips & tricks can be found on the Masking Instruction Guide included with your mask.
Always patch test prior to use.
Not intended for use with children.
Not intended for use in pregnancy.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Use within 12 months of purchase for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.